[PythonCE] ne

Luke Dunstan coder_infidel at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 22 16:27:48 CET 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carlo Antonio Denaro" <blackout_lair at yahoo.com>
To: <pythonce at python.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2006 12:02 AM
Subject: [PythonCE] ne

> Hi to all developers,
> my name is Charles and im a student.
> I love python and i have a Nec Mobilepro 790 with
> wince 3.0 and linux (yeah!)
>
> i can use pythonce on this device?
> thanks :) and happy coding xmas

There may be an old version of PythonCE that runs on Windows CE 3.0, I don't
know. The latest releases have only been tested on Pocket PC 2003 (Windows
CE 4.2) and later. If you wish to submit patches to allow the latest release
to run on WinCE 3.0 then that would be helpful. I can't comment on whether
Python would run under Linux on your PDA.

Luke