[PythonCE] running Python program without getting Python CE

javirosa at eden.rutgers.edu javirosa at eden.rutgers.edu
Fri Feb 24 18:31:35 CET 2006

I'm not sure how to fix your problem though. AFAIK I always thought that
the #! /usr/bin/env pythonw was for use by the shell on unix systems to
determine what interpreter to use. I don't think that is a platform
independent function.  Perhaps there is some functionality where you can
change the output from std to something else.