[PythonCE] Compiled version of Python 2.3.5 for Windows CE?

Jeffrey Barish jeff_barish at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 6 20:38:23 CET 2006

Thank you for the additional information.  The description of
PythonCE-2.3.5-20051223-setup.exe in the release notes says that the program
registers the .cab file and allows easy installation, but doesn't mention
that it includes the binary.  Maybe that's obvious to people who know Windows
CE better than I do.

I have managed to install PythonCE-2.3.5.  There is an icon and tapping it
runs python 2.3.5.  I can import wx and Pyro.  However, when I tap on one of
my programs (using file explorer), I now get the message:

The file 'xxx' cannot be opened.  Either it is not signed with a trusted
certificate, or one of its components cannot be found.  You might need to
reinstall or restore this file.

Did I do something wrong in the installation?
--
Jeffrey Barish