[PythonCE] Empty project or Human Friendly Project?

Brad Clements bkc at murkworks.com
Fri Jan 6 20:40:52 CET 2006

On 6 Jan 2006 at 10:37, Stewart Midwinter wrote:

> I see on the 'contributors' page on the Murkworks site the following
> comment: "Please ask Brad for setting your username and password if
> you want participate."
>
> So it seems that there is a manual process for getting approved to
> edit that wiki.  If Brad is around, perhaps he'd like to comment on
> whether he would like to see more use made of the wiki.

yes I would

I think I turned off anonymous commenting and editing due to spam overload.

Telion has disappeared, he was maintaining the wiki contents.

It's an old zwiki.. Should I move to Trac or something else instead?

I can continue to host it.

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com