[PythonCE] xml support

Ischebeck, Jan jan.ischebeck at p3-gmbh.de
Mon Jan 30 14:28:15 CET 2006

Hi Dmitry,

Yes, there is at least one xml parser for python ce.
You can compile the pyexpat module included in the main python source.
(You can find a makefile patch at the sourceforge side)

I'm sorry, but I don't have an up to date binary version at hand.
My binary is based on Kashtan's first version.

Kind Regards

Jan Ischebeck

P3 GmbH - Ingenieurgesellschaft für Management und Organisation

Jan Ischebeck
Senior Consultant

Nürtinger Straße 9
70794 Filderstadt-Bernhausen