[PythonCE] wxPython for PythonCE announcement

Ingmar Steen iksteen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 14:19:07 CEST 2006

It's true that wx uses a lot of memory, but 35 MB should be enough I
think... I'm using it quite comfortably on an iPaq H2200 which has
64MB total memory I think.

I've never actually looked into how much it actually uses though. I'm
planning to make a 'minimal' wx configuration that only exposes
commonly used widgets. That should make thing easier on the PDA.

Ingmar