[PythonCE] PythonCE wiki

Luke Dunstan coder_infidel at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 17 13:14:01 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I have started a new wiki for PythonCE, because existing ones are too old
and I don't have control over them as they are not hosted on SourceForge.

http://pythonce.sourceforge.net/Wikka/HomePage

Please note that I have written this front page initially as merely a list
of *ideas* for what pages I think need to be written, but most of them are
not even started yet. Feel free to write these suggested pages if you think
you can, and I will try to write some too as time permits. I would like to
keep the front page fairly short, so it should be refactored if it becomes
too large, e.g. by moving the "getting started" links to a separate
GettingStarted page.

Luke Dunstan