[PythonCE] PythonCE wiki

Brad Clements bkc at murkworks.com
Mon Jun 19 16:51:40 CEST 2006

On 19 Jun 2006 at 10:41, Andy Baker wrote:

> I feel it would improve things if someone could start contacting the
> authors/maintainers of some of the out of date PythonCE stuff floating
> around and ask them if they could update/remove/point to current
> stuff.

google for "python ce" puts the oold murkworks-hosted wiki 2nd in the results.

How can I "share the google love" to capitalize on the old wiki moving the new-
one up higher in the results?

Do I just put in a link to the new site and say "go here"?

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com