[PythonCE] Problem with ctypes

Craig Thomasson bnml2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 18:24:09 CEST 2006

I also had the same problem with the ctypes 0.9.9.6
module from the ctypes project.  I couldn't load the
.pyd file directly either regardless of the location
of the file.

Changing to the ctypes module from the pythonce
project made the problem go away for me as well.

I did notice in the ctypes project that there are
explicit releases for 2.3 and 2.4 for win32, but there
is only one release for wince-arm, and no idication if
it's for 2.3 or 2.4.  Is there any way to tell what
version of Python a particular .pyd file is built for
without installing different python versions?

Craig