[PythonCE] Running Python program without getting Python CE window

Ed Blake kitsune_e at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 19:57:18 CET 2006

--- Thomas Heller <theller at python.net> wrote:

> I've lost the original email, butI hope this is still on topic:
>
> Now that ctypes works on WindowsCE, someone should revive the venster
> project!
>
> http://venster.sourceforge.net/htdocs/

Very cool project, I've been thinking for a while that a Pythonic wrapper
around Windows ui stuff would be very handy... but the inability to
fix/extend goes double for microsoft stuff.
    It would be nice if there were good win32ui docs/tutorials/guides.  It
seems to wrap a lot of stuff, but I have next to zero knowledge concerning
windows ui programming and the wrapping looks pretty raw!