[PythonCE] wincerapi

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Mon Mar 13 11:50:50 CET 2006

Sadly, the lack of responses indicates this module is dead.  I haven't
personally tried to build it for a number of years, and well before I moved
to a distutils based build system for pywin32.  If you (or anyone) finds it
of ongoing use, just let me know (and send me any patches you find
necessary!)

Cheers,

Mark