[PythonCE] Building win32com on windows CE

Aladin Sidahmed aladin at junipersys.com
Tue Mar 21 19:21:02 CET 2006

Alright, I managed to get the ctypes module installed on the winCE device,
but I can't find the source or a WinCE build for the comtypes. I tried to
use the same win32 package on Sourceforge but that was just a pain and led
to no where.

Thanks

Aladin

>The reason why is because, as far as I know, nobody has actually done the
work to port win32com to WinCE and provide a makefile. If comtypes can do
what >you want then I would recommend trying that instead because, being
written in Python, it is more portable and easier to modify and test.