[PythonCE] Building win32com on windows CE

Luke Dunstan coder_infidel at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 16:13:57 CET 2006

What do you mean by "just a pain and led to nowhere"? I'm also not sure what
you mean by a "WinCE build" of comtypes because the library is written in
Python and there is nothing to "build". If you are figuring out how to use
comtypes I highly recommend learning on desktop Windows first because it
will be faster to develop and there are a lot more things you can do with
COM than on WinCE.

Luke