[PythonCE] Curious about Python for Windows CE

Redefined Horizons redefined.horizons at gmail.com
Wed May 3 01:45:27 CEST 2006

I am still pretty new to Python, but my company is investigating the
possibilty of developing applications on Windows CE Devices, and I had a
couple of questions:

I'd like to use Python as my development environment for Windows CE Devices.
What is the current status of Python on Windows CE? Is it still very
"experimental", or is it something that I can use for development of a
relatively stable application?

Is there a GUI toolkit for Windows CE that I can use in Python? Something
like a port of PyGTK or wxWidgets?

Is there any work being done with Python for Pocket PCs that run Linux, and
not Windows CE?

Thanks,

Scott Huey