[PythonCE] raw_input for pythonce ver 2.4.3 gives EOF Error

Bandung bandung at skyesystems.com
Wed May 17 16:30:16 CEST 2006

Thank you for this input.  I suppose python ce also doesn't support the
launching of scripts with the

            python myscript.py -i %1

 for the same reason.  I tried creating a file extension *.pyi that called
the above command in order to circumvent the lack of a console.  I get a
Null : Null  error.

These limitations prevent me from running a script in such a way as use the
interpreter to debug the script, check variable values, etc.

Even if I execute a script via the idlece utility, the resulting pythonce
interpreter that pops up only shows output.  I can't get it to accept inputs
so that I can debug things.

Looks like I have to use my destop tools in order to get things debugged.
Is this your experience too?