[PythonCE] Invisible popup window

Jeffrey Barish jeff_barish at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 5 23:26:52 CEST 2006

Using wxPython, I created a popup window control for displaying a
message.  It works fine in my program on
XP.  It works fine in a simple test program on WM.  However, when I run my
program on WM, the popup window does not appear.  The dimensions are right.
The position is right.  It captures the mouse as it
should.  The only problem is that I can't see it.  I thought that it might
be hidden behind the main frame, but Raise had no effect.  I can't think
what else might be causing the problem.  Any suggestions?
--
Jeffrey Barish