[PythonCE] Python 2.5 for Windows CE / ARM

David Fraser davidf at sjsoft.com
Thu Oct 12 17:35:13 CEST 2006

 Luke Dunstan wrote:
> A new release of Python for Windows CE is available. Download it here:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=104228
>
> The release notes are linked from this page, but a direct link is:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=454685&group_id=104228
>
> Please consider this release to be a Beta because it has not been tested
> thoroughly enough on Windows CE to be considered stable. I think that the
> most efficient way to continue testing will be for everyone to try it and
> report any bugs.
Fantastic... The new modules mean much less hassle for deploying our web
server app on CE now :-)
Seems and sounds like sqlite3 is not supported (error importing
_sqlite3), any chance of updating the wiki to show the differences?
And since I'm new on this, what's the quickest/easiest way of helping to
get _sqlite3 working?

David