[PythonCE] How to load unsigned old executable files

awaretek rdsteph at mac.com
Mon Oct 30 01:47:53 CET 2006

I have a lot of phone numbers stored in a format used by cardfile.exe,
orignally from Windows 3.0 days. I us eit on Windows XT and have used it on
every windows system since 3.0

I loaded it on my windows mobile system 5.0 phone (Motorla Q) but when I
click to execute it I get an error mesasge "unsigned .exe can not be
trusted). How can I "set permissions" properly (to use Linux terminology) to
use this old .exe file?

RRon Stephens