[PythonCE] One other question: detecting SIP

Progor dpwhittaker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 06:15:59 CET 2007

Is it possible to detect whether the SIP (software keyboard) is displayed or
not?  It would be nice to resize my main frame when the SIP is in the way.

P.S.  One good text editor I've found for editing code on the PPC is cke.
It's a bit alpha-ish, so sometimes there are some display glitches (turn
word wrap on, it's good and it cuts down on lots of them).  It does
indentation for you, colors text, and allows you to customize your font
settings so you can get a lot more text on the screen.  You can find it on
Freewareppc under docs/Text Editors.  I've got a syntax file for it based on
TextPad's if anyone wants it.