[PythonCE] Re : numarray or numpy for WinCE

Luke Dunstan coder_infidel at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 12:19:17 CET 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: <alexandre.delattre at enst-bretagne.fr>
To: <pythonce at python.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 9:32 AM
Subject: [PythonCE] Re : numarray or numpy for WinCE

> Hello,
>
> You can download a pre-compiled release of numarray 1.5.2
> for python ce 2.4 at
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=104228
>
> Alex.

Hi,

Although I don't need numarray at the moment, I'm sure plenty of people will
find it useful. However, I wonder why you built it for PythonCE 2.4 and not
2.5? Is it just that you haven't felt the need to upgrade your own Windows
CE devices, or is there a problem with building it for 2.5? If it is the
latter then I would like to help because I am not aware of whether anyone
(other than me) has succeeded to use the new build scripts for 2.5, but if
you or anyone else is having problems then I would like to help to debug it.

Thanks,
Luke