[PythonCE] PyCrypto binaries

Matt S. sleepingbull at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 21:30:48 CEST 2007

Alexandre,

Great to hear you're working on the numpy binaries.  A lack thereof has been
an obstacle to me exploring the use of FloatCanvas on the PDA.  I'd very
much like to get my hands on these (though I'm still using 2.4 since I've
not yet noticed the wxPython and ctypes binaries available for 2.5).

Thanks!
Matt