[PythonCE] Build environment for PythonCE

Stewart Snyder stewart at elkhornvalleypacking.com
Tue Jun 19 00:08:36 CEST 2007

Hi Alex,

It looks like ctypes will do what I was interested in; I'm still looking
at Venster itself.  My main goal was to use an existing c++ library for
some hardware on the units running PocketPC, and so far ctypes appears
to let me do that.

I also rechecked the order of the include directories like you said
(also needed a directory entry for pyconfig.h), but was still running
into the same errors.  I suspect there's something wrong with the way
I've got evc configured; but it seems irrelevant now, since I can
compile DLLs fine without Python.h and still access their functions from
Python.

Thanks for the help!

Stewart

alexandre.delattre at enst-bretagne.fr