[PythonCE] python port for embedded linux

d@tenmaulwurf lists at nanl.de
Sat Apr 26 11:26:08 CEST 2008

Hey,

it depends against which type of embedded C-library you link(ed) pythonce.
E.g. if your mebedded Linux-distribution uses the uclibc, you have to search for x86-binaries compiled against that version of c-library.
Same with dietlibc, normal libc, etc.
Which type of embedded linux-distribution are you using?

Greetz

d at ten