[PythonCE] Programaticly moving cursor in multi-line edit control

Igor Kaplan igor_kaplan at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 12:49:06 CEST 2008

Hi Alexandre,

  Thanks a lot for your reply. I'll try to attach the source file to this
message, however not sure if this mailing list allows attachments, so I have
uploaded it also to my ftp side:
ftp://ftp.uliy.com/pub/python/te.py

  I tried to run this file on the smartphone and on PocketPc, the same
result. Was playing with OnOpen method detaching the Edit control from the
frame, adding the text and attaching it again, still the same, cursor does
not move.

  Would so much appreciate any comments.

Igor.