[PythonCE] How could I check free disk space?

Michael Seewald mseewald at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 17:41:56 CET 2008

Dear all,

I searched the mailing list for quite some time, but could not find an
answer to the following question:

Is there a way to check for free disk space with PythonCE? I would like to
check if the memory card that is inserted into the phone provides enough
disk space for a download.

And, last but not least, I would like like to congratulate everybody who
made this project possible. PythonCE runs like a charm on my Samsung
SGH-i600 "Blackjack" (windows mobile 6). It was great to find even
precompiled binaries for this phone!

Thank you & kind regards,

Michael Seewald