[PythonCE] PPyGui SVN & PPyGui-win32

Jorgen Bodde jorgen.maillist at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 10:21:30 CEST 2008

Even complaining about the lack of response is good! I was not aware
of this project and I wanted to play again with python on my mobile
phone so I am glad something useable is created.

One small suggestion to Alex then is that it would be nice if the
tutorial has more screenshots with the examples to get more feeling
with the toolkit.

It's nice that it says for example in the tutorial:
http://ppygui.sourceforge.net/doc/ppygui-doc.html

> Paste this code in a python file or simply run tut1.py and you should see :
> 'screen here'

But, is this a screen as in a window, frame or just text on a display?
Even photographs of a working example would tickle the imagination and
creativity of people wanting to extend their development on mobile
devices.

With regards,
- Jorgen