[PythonCE] PPyGui SVN & PPyGui-win32

Alexandre Delattre alexandre.delattre at enst-bretagne.fr
Tue Jul 8 12:57:43 CEST 2008

 > Very nice! Will this work with WM5/WM6 Smartphones? I see that the
 > installer will not run, however I wonder if it can be installed manually.

 > -Justin

Currently some widgets are not usable on non-touchscreen smartphones,
which from what I heard will make impossible to go through the installer.
However, while waiting for a better solution, you can copy the ppygui/
dir from the archive or svn to your \Program Files\Python25\Lib\ dir,
and you'll be able to write some little apps that use only simpelest
widgets.

Regards,
Alexandre