[PythonCE] Ceserial license

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Jul 9 22:24:59 CEST 2008

Fwd: from Ben
-------------

Alex,

Thanks for asking.  The license for the ceserial module should be GPL.
  If you need something otherwise, let me know (I'm not sure it is
derived from GPL'd work, but I would have to check).  At this time I
don't have a WindowsCE platform, nor a desire to work more on
ceserial.  However, if you want to add it to sourceforge, I think that
would be great as long as their is proper attribution (i.e. I keep the
copyright).   If the pyserial project wants to include it I think that
would be ideal.

Thanks,

Ben McBride

P.S. Feel free to post this email to the mailing list for posterity sake.