[PythonCE] PPYGUI - parent window and closing it

Adam Walley adam.walley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 16:46:47 CEST 2008

That's perfect! Thanks for your suggestions. I have adjusted the registry to
allow for .pyw files without the shell (CeRegEditor did the job). Now when I
run my code and press the 'X' in the top right corner, the whole thing exits
smoothly and fully - Great!

I didn't want to use tMan because that would mean that my users would need
to use/install it too. Binding the close signal to the app works very nicely
with the emulator without tMan, but not on my WM5 device (as you had
explained).

Thanks again for the assistance.

Adam.