[PythonCE] Tkinter captures the little "X" close window button?

Jim Walsh jimswalsh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 16:24:43 CET 2008

I remember something about capturing Windows events with Tkinter but can't
seem to find it now.

I want to do something when the user taps the little "X" in the upper right
hand corner.  Can we do the default action of hiding the app?

I use SmallMenu to switch apps and it shows the PythonCE window, but not my
fullscreen Tkinter app.  I would like to be able to switch between active
apps.  Any adivice?

Thanks,
Jim Walsh