[PythonCE] Firebird Database on Intermec CK30

Marc Lebrun marclebrun at skynet.be
Sun Mar 16 05:16:04 CET 2008

Hi,
I'm new to Pocket PC programming and don't know where to start :-)
I have to devellop a simple application for the factory where I work.

We use Intermec CK30 handheld computers with barcode scanner, It's
running some kind of windows software.

My app will have to access a Firebird SQL database.
The terminals are connected to the network through a wifi connection.

I have seen that the simplest way to do a GUI app with PythonCE is using
Tkinter.

For the database, is there a version of FBCLIENT.DLL compiled for ARM
platform ?

Thanks for your responses :-)

Marc.