[PythonCE] TMobile Wing Success and Development Inquiries

Joseph Armbruster josepharmbruster at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 03:45:34 CET 2008

Luke (and PythonCE),

It's been a while!  Are you still leading off PythonCE?  I lost touch for a
while as my old MDA with Mobile 5 took a few hits and became dis-functional.
Fortunately, my birthday was today and I finally buckled down and got a new
cell phone, the brand new TMobile wing!  When I got home, I went straight to sf
and grabbed: PythonCE.WM.CAB and installed :-)

sys.getwindowsversion()
(5, 2, 1235, 3, '')

I was not sure if anyone had installed on this exact phone and reported
success, so I wanted to do so.

Where does development stand with CE currently?  Have there been any motions to
do anything like merge with 2.6?

Joseph Armbruster