[PythonCE] trunk merge?

Luke Dunstan coder_infidel at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 11:33:06 CET 2008

From: "Joseph Armbruster" <josepharmbruster at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 10:46 AM
To: <pythonce at python.org>
Subject: [PythonCE] trunk merge?

> All,
>
> I have spent a good portion of today merging the code published in:
> PythonCE-2.5-20061219-source.zip with that of
> http://svn.python.org/projects/python/trunk @ 61395.
>
> I am not quite sure who the right person is to contact about this.  What I
> would like to do is set up a branch to commit these changes to get other
> eyes
> on the subject.
>
> I could set one up on a personal server, then send a link out if that
> would be
> more convenient.
>
> Let me know,
> Joseph Armbruster

Hi,

Can you please create the branch in our SourceForge Subversion repository?
It would be ideal to first import the official Python source (trunk) into
our repository, then use Subversion to create our local branch. I guess you
are not already a developer on the SourceForge project though? If you agree,
please send me your SourceForge user name.

Luke