[PythonCE] developers inquiry

Joseph Armbruster josepharmbruster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 03:07:57 CET 2008

Christopher,

So is there anyone but yourself that is an "active" developer?  I will probably
not need help doing the port.   I would like another set of eyes to review the
merge changes, mainly the parts Known to be vital.  As of now, I only have to
get through /Modules which has tons of changes and is going to be quite an
effort indeed.

Ultimately, I would like to see both 2.6 and 3k work on my phone :-)  First
things first I figure... see how I do with 2.6, release to the community and
let them decide if it's any good.  If it is, I will go ahead and do 3k, which
will be substantially more work but fun nevertheless.

Joseph Armbruster