[PythonCE] trunk merge?

Joseph Armbruster josepharmbruster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 13:14:42 CET 2008

Cool, I was able to see it this morning.  Quite empty indeed :-)  I can go
ahead and do the initial imports (if everyones ok with that).  However, before
I do so I would like to talk structure a bit.

Currently, there are a few sources available from sf, 2.4/2.5 focused.  How do
you / others feel about having a layout like this:

   .. third party libs go here ..
   /trunk  (2.6 merge will go here)

It parallels the python svn repository on purpose.

Your thoughts?
Joseph Armbruster