[PythonCE] trunk merge?

Brad Clements bkc at murkworks.com
Tue Mar 18 13:47:13 CET 2008

Joseph Armbruster wrote:
> Luke,
>
> Cool, I was able to see it this morning.  Quite empty indeed :-)  I can go
> ahead and do the initial imports (if everyones ok with that).  However, before
> I do so I would like to talk structure a bit.

Can I suggest again looking at Launchpad + bazaar and the upstream
following mode launchpad supports?

The purpose of upstream following is to make it much easier to merge
future changes from Python base code into you project.

If you go with straight svn, how will you automatically merge upstream
changes w/o doing it all by hand?