[PythonCE] trunk merge?

Joseph Armbruster josepharmbruster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 14:10:09 CET 2008

Brad,

I'm not familiar with launchpad + bazaar but I will definitely investigate.
Can you give the details on how this would work?  I would think by-hand is
the safest way to start.  Once the main merge with 2.6 is complete, keeping
it up to date should not be entirely difficult even if this was only done at
a rate of once per week.

Joseph Armbruster