[PythonCE] 2.6 update

Alexandre Delattre alexandre.delattre at enst-bretagne.fr
Sat Mar 22 17:07:39 CET 2008

Congratulations !

I'll be glad to try the new features of Py 2.6 right on my pda :)

Btw, I have a suggestion to make compiling/porting C extension modules easier in future PythonCE builds:

Indeed, the functions implemented in wince_compatibility.c are not available from a C extension module.

Using the __declspec(dllexport) notation for these function would allow extensions to dynamically link with them, and benefit for instance of proper errno and current directory support.

Great work anyway,
Alex