[PythonCE] Updating Python version?

Alexandre Delattre alexandre.delattre at enst-bretagne.fr
Mon Nov 3 15:32:41 CET 2008

Hi,
A few month ago, Joseph Armbruster merged the PythonCe's patch with python 2.6. You may be interested in looking at his notes :<http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1976841&forum_id=358833>

Regarding, questions about ppygui I recommend you posting them in the sourceforge forum.

Regards,
Alexandre