[PythonCE] Import inbox error

Martin Echols martinechols at verizon.net
Thu Dec 10 15:03:32 CET 2009

Hi Mani,

I am not sure if this would help, but the ‘ctypes’ or the ‘comtypes’ library
for pythonce on windows ce PDAs might help you out. It allows you to access
dll libraries. If you are trying to access email on the wince device check
out: http://pythonce.sourceforge.net/Wikka/PIMs which shows you how to use a
module called pypoom to access mail resources.

Regards, Martin