[PythonCE] Running Python code on Windows CE x86 (not ARM)

Aaron Snipes atsnipes at ncsu.edu
Tue Jun 8 22:38:20 CEST 2010

Hi all,
       I'm an intern and a python newbie.  At work we're having a
difficult time compiling python code so that it can be run on windows
CE on an x86 machine.  I have heard talk (in forums) of a "Python CE
port for Windows CE.Net 5.0 x86 processor" which originally
manipulated PythonCE-2.5-20061219-source.zip .  This was then linked
and compiled using Microsoft Visual 2005.  I'm unable to find this
manipulated version of pythonCE however.  Any help or information
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Aaron Snipes
atsnipes at Ncsu.edu