[PythonCE] project announcement - KaaShopping

rodi c22rs at web.de
Mon Mar 15 06:11:19 CET 2010

Hello PythonCE users,

I'm proud to present my project named KaaShopping. It's a shopping list
application. - Yes , an other shoppig list app, but the onely one writen
based  on PythonCE, PPyGUI and most of all published under GPL :) !

You'l find the project's web site on sourceforge
http://kaashopping.sourceforge.net/

The project staus is currently at alpha level, but IMHO works quite well in
daily use.

Any comments, evaluation reports and suggestions are welcome.
Especially if you find a bug I would be delighted if you envoke a ticket on
the projects trac facility.

Unfortunately, the initial database is only available in German, but that's
what I use for live application. Versions for other countries are welcome -
but they should be 'real live' not just translations. ;)

So, have fun.
rodi