[PythonCE] Windows mobile/CE emulator/virtual edition

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Mon Aug 1 22:50:52 CEST 2011

Well, let's see - this seems to be the only real screen reader/TTS app for
windows mobile out there:
http://codefactory.es/en/downloads.asp?id=348

Got the virtual image of windows mobile running on my work machine, so will
see if this one can run in something like demo mode therein tomorrow, but
anyway.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker