[PythonCE] Installing python on Windows CE 7.0 device.

Adam Walley adam.walley at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 15:29:41 CEST 2012

Hi Sachin,

Was wondering if you got this working? I would be interested to know
whether it can be done for WinCE 7.0.

Regarding the error with COREDLL.dll, if you are lucky this is just an
issue with upper/lowercase. You could try renaming your COREDLL.dll file to
coredll.dll, or Coredll.dll

Unfortunately, I suspect that the problem may be more than just the above.

Adam