[Python.NET] Dragging the window

Brian Lloyd brian at zope.com
Wed Oct 29 09:42:30 EST 2003

> When I drag the window of the demo applications I get a trail of
> Windows.  That is to say the area exposed by moving the window is
> not being repainted.  I have seen the same problem with wxPython.
> Any comments?
>
> David

Interesting - what OS are you running? I don't see this on XP
with CLR v1.1.

It could also a bug in the app, though I cribbed much of it from
existing C# example code and don't see anything obvious.

If anyone else is seeing this behavior, let us know - maybe we
can find some common thread to explain it...

Brian Lloyd        brian at zope.com
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com