[Python.NET] PythonNet crashes

COOL Steven scl at protronic.com
Fri Aug 13 09:50:11 CEST 2004

Hello

I've downloaded and unpacked the PythonNet 1.0, beta 3. When I try to
run Python.exe, I get an unhandled-exception window.
then, I tried to copy the clr.dll and the python.runtime.dll to my
existing python directory. when I try to import CLR.System,
I get the same error.

Anybody knows what goes wrong here?

regards

Steven Cool

Protronic NV
Rozendaalstraat 53
BE-8900 Ieper
P: + 32 (0)57 22 47 09
E-mail: steven.cool at protronic.be

**** DISCLAIMER **** The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Further, we make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to verify that this email and any attachments are free of viruses as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail.