[Python.NET] Michiel van Schoor/Rangegate is out of the office.

Michiel.vanSchoor at za.rangegate.com Michiel.vanSchoor at za.rangegate.com
Tue Dec 7 15:43:03 CET 2004

I will be out of the office starting  2004/12/03 and will not return until
2005/01/10.

This communication is privileged and contains confidential information
intended only for the persons to whom it is addressed. Any other
distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the message without reading or copying it.