[Python.NET] Anyone or anything happening here?

Hawkeye Parker hawkeye.parker at autodesk.com
Fri Feb 27 13:05:56 EST 2004

http://www.zope.org/Members/Brian/PythonNet/index_html

AFAIK, this is the only fully working (beta) implementation of anything Python > .Net.  take a look at the link contents for details on this implementation.  basically, it allows CPython access to .Net, but not the other way around.  it is not "Python.Net", but CPython *for* .Net . . . .  IMHO, it's quite good, and others on the list seem to like what it does/how it works.