[Python.NET] Calling DLL functions?

Peter Parente parente at email.unc.edu
Sat May 15 13:39:49 EDT 2004

Hi,

Is it possible to call function in DLLs using Python for .NET? The
reason why I ask is that I'm working with Accessibility assembly. This
assembly defines the classes and interfaces for the Microsoft Active
Accessibility library which allows a program to inspect the interface
object model of other programs at runtime. However, the functions for
performing the actual inspection are located in oleacc.dll. These
functions return instances of the objects defined in the assembly.

I'm pretty new to .NET programming so I might not be explaining this
very well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Pete