[Python.NET] Question: How can I import what I created in C#

Brian Lloyd brian at zope.com
Tue May 25 14:37:24 EDT 2004

Hi Sam - generally, if you have created an assembly named 'A.B.dll', and the
name of the assembly matches the namespaces it contains ('A', 'A.B'), then
should just be able to do:

from A.B import SomeClass

...after making sure that A.B.dll is on the python path.

Hope this helps - the readme.txt that comes with Python for .NET goes into a
more detail, if you haven't seen that already.

Brian Lloyd        brian at zope.com
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com